Mission & History
Brand Gallery had it’s inaugural opening in August 2015 in conjunction with the annual Whitney White Linen Night. From that point forward, we have been committed to creating a platform for emerging artists to showcase their work and to building a community around collectors who connect with each piece. We showcase the work of artists who are currently based in New Orleans or have their roots in Louisiana and the surrounding region. Our hope is that viewers are able to connect with narratives of our artists and leave having learned more about New Orleans and what shapes our city and creative energy.
We aspire to create an environment that encourages people from all walks of life to visit the gallery and experience the worlds’ of our artists. We are a space for creativity and education, please stop by, ask questions and become a part of our ever-growing community.
Interested in exhibiting with us? Please read guidelines below for how to submit your work for consideration.
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Artist Submission” and the following:
- Digital images or links to a website with images
- Artist’s bio and/or statement as well as a resume or CV
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Please keep in mind that we focus on representing and exhibiting the work of local artists. This is classified as artists working within Louisiana as well as artists who have their artistic roots in New Orleans, but may no longer live here. Exceptions are made, but only for special exhibitions and on a case by case basis.
- There are no requirements for medium or subject matter, however we do recommend reviewing our Artists and Past Exhibitions Page to get a sense of the aesthetic nature of the gallery.
- We review all submissions on a rolling basis and are often booked far in advance. Consideration for new artists to represent is limited. However, we thrive on connecting with new work and artists.